Daniel Owen are currently looking for an experienced Site Manager for a National House Builder based out of their West Yorkshire regional office. The company were established more than 50 years ago as a family run builder, developing into one of the nations leading house builder.
The role of Site Manager will entail reporting into a Construction/Contracts Manager and occasionally the Construction Director. You will have an Assistant Site Manager working with you on developments of 150+ units.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day running of the development
- Motivate & manage the site staff & labour
- H&S Management
- Conform to Building Regulations
- Liaison with the NHBC/LABC
- Site Inductions
- Maintaining Site Records
- Ensuring production/progress reports are complete
The ideal candidate...
- SMSTS required
- First Aid required
- CSCS required
- Valid UK Driving License required
- Experience with volume house building required
- NHBC Award Winner (desirable but not essential)
The basic salary depends upon experience but a package is included (Car Allowance, Pension, Annual Bonus, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday)
If you're currently looking for your next role within the Yorkshire Residential market, please apply via this advertisement or call for a confidential discussion on 0191 814 1360.