My client has a strong pipeline of work with repeat business and are looking to strengthen their operational team nationally.
This role is to be based in North London for the initial scheme however further projects could be national across the South.
The project is a £10m, design & build care facility with associated parking & civil works.
- Managing Sub Contractors
- Health & Safety
- Program Management
- Progress Reports to the Contracts Manager & Construction Director
- Site Inductions
- Client/Contractor Liaison
You must have...
- First Aid
- Valid UK Driving License
- Proven record of delivering schemes in the care sector
- Experience with Microsoft Projects/Word/Excel
- Be able to work off your own initiative
If you're currently looking for your next Site Manager role and think the above vacancy is for you, please apply with your CV to this advert.