Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for a Residential Site Manager for a Regional Developer who build a mix of Private and Affordable housing, on an upcoming development in Boston, Lincolnshire.
Based out of their Midlands regional office, you will be the number 1 on a site in Boston, with other sites across Yorkshire & The Midlands upon completion.
The role of Site Manager will entail reporting into the Contracts Manager and occasionally the Regional Director. You will have an Assistant Site Manager working with you on developments of 100+ units.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day running of the development
- Motivate & manage the site staff & labour
- H&S Management
- Conform to Building Regulations
- Liaison with the NHBC/LABC
- Site Inductions
- Maintaining Site Records
- Ensuring production/progress reports are complete
- Liaison with the client
The ideal candidate...
- SMSTS required
- First Aid required
- CSCS required
- Valid UK Driving License required
- Experience with volume house building required
The basic salary depends upon experience but a package is included (Car Allowance, Pension, Annual Bonus, Life Assurance, holiday)
If you're currently looking for your next role within the Lincolnshire/Midlands Residential market, please apply via this advertisement with an up to date CV.