Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for a Residential Site Manager for a Regional Developer for an affordable housing, development in Burton on Trent.
Based out of their Midlands regional office, you will be the number 1 on a site in Burton, with other sites across Yorkshire & The Midlands upon completion.
The role of Site Manager will entail reporting into the Contracts Manager and occasionally the Regional Director. You will be heading up developments of 20+ units, on a logistically tough site.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day running of the development
- Motivate & manage the site staff & labour
- H&S Management
- Conform to Building Regulations
- Liaison with the NHBC/LABC
- Site Inductions
- Maintaining Site Records
- Ensuring production/progress reports are complete
- Liaison with the client
The ideal candidate...
- SMSTS required
- First Aid required
- CSCS required
- Valid UK Driving License required
- Experience with volume house building required
The basic salary depends upon experience but a package is included (Car Allowance, Pension, Annual Bonus, Life Assurance, holiday)
If you're currently looking for your next role within the Midlands Residential market, please apply via this advertisement with an up to date CV.