Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for a Site Manager, with experience in Dry Lining, Finishing and Partitions for a 6 month contract in Southampton. My client are a national contractor & developer who work primarily in the Care sector, with separate business arms to cover various other sectors and disciplines.
The ideal candidate will have experience in care homes, finishing dry lining & partitioning and be available for the full contract until the end of January 2021.
- Health & Safety
- Programme management & coordination
- Managing finishing trades & sub contractors
- Toolbox Talks
- Assisting the Project Manager when required.
- Progress Reports
You must have...
- First Aid
- Experience with dry lining & partitioning
- Experience managing the above trades
If you're currently looking for your next Site Management position in Southampton and believe you fit the above description, please apply with your C.V via this platform.