Daniel Owen are currently looking for an experienced Site Manager for a National House Builder based out of their West Yorkshire regional office, for an ongoing position in Pocklington. The company were established more than 50 years ago as a family run builder, developing into one of the nations leading house builder.
The role of Site Manager will entail reporting into a Construction/Contracts Manager and occasionally the Construction Director. You will have an Assistant Site Manager working with you on developments of 150+ units.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day running of the development
- Motivate & manage the site staff & labour
- H&S Management
- Conform to Building Regulations
- Liaison with the NHBC/LABC
- Site Inductions
- Maintaining Site Records
- Ensuring production/progress reports are complete
The ideal candidate...
- SMSTS required
- First Aid required
- CSCS required
- Valid UK Driving License required
- Experience with volume house building required
If you're currently looking for your next role within the Yorkshire Residential market, please apply via this advertisement or call for a confidential discussion on 0191 814 1360.