£40,000 - £47,000 + Additional Benefits
I am currently looking for Site Managers based in London area. Experience working as a Site Manager is a must, managing large planned maintenance projects within social housing.
The projects will consist of internal, external and FRA works working alongside local authorities and housing associations.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Site Manager will include:
- Reporting directly to the Project Manager on a daily basis
- The role will require you to ensure the successful delivery of a variety of planned maintenance works on budget, on time and, in a safe manner and fully in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Managing contractors and direct operatives, ensuring planned works are completed on time and within budget whilst minimising disruption to residents and the public.
- You will work closely with our supply chain to ensure delivery, prepare work programmes, weekly reporting, hold regular meetings with supply chain and client, and providing high quality technical expertise on electrical works.
- Other key priorities will include supporting, managing and maintaining the highest standards of health and safety.
Qualifications required are:
(All certs must be in date)
- CSCS Black Card
- First Aid
- Asbestos Awareness
- Scaffold Inspection