Site Manager, Construction
An experienced Site manager required for a large nationwide construction company that specialises high end residential refurbishments.
This is long term with working hours starting from 7:30am.
Daily responsibilities for a successful Site manager will include:
- Maintaining quality control procedures.
- Ensuring site safety by making safety inspections.
- Problem solving.
- Sourcing materials.
- Checking and preparing reports for clients.
- Monitoring progress of the project.
- Managing the group on construction workers on site.
Requirements for the role
- SMSTS Ticket
- CSCS Black Card
- First Aid
If you feel you would be well - suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information on 0207 428 0000 - Macauley at Daniel Owen
tags: Site Manager, CSCS, SMSTS, LONDON, CONSTRUCTION, BUILDING OPERATIVE, OPERATIVE