I am currently working with one of the leading UK builders of new build spec Housing, in their search for a Site Manager to lead and deliver a newly starting Project January 2021.
Candidates will take the lead as Number 1 on a large (190 unit) scheme of 2, 3 and 4 bed properties, reporting to the Contracts Manager and being responsible for all Site related activities.
Key duties will include:
- Management of direct and subcontractor work force
- Ensuring build programme and quality standards are met / exceeded
- Ensuring appropriate management and stock levels of materials
- Liaison with internal (Commercial / Technical) departments and external (NHBC) bodies
- Working with Customer Care team to ensure high feedback scores from Customers
- Driving a first class Health & Safety culture site wide
Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrable experience as Site Manager on fast paced Housing Development
- Strong understanding of programming and commercial awareness
- Knowledge of current building regulations and health & safety legislation
- NVQ level 5 or equivalent / time served in a relevant Construction trade