£42,000 - £47,000 + Additional Benefits
I am currently working alongside a large main contractor who is looking for an experienced planned works Site Manager based in North London.Experience managing all planned works is a must including Kitchens and Bathrooms
This is a permanent position offering between £42,000 - £47,000 dependant on experience with a car allowance also included.
Qualifications required are:
- Black CSCS
- Asbestos Awareness
- First Aid
All qualifications MUST be in date.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Site Manager will include:
- Reporting directly to the Project Manager on a daily basis
- The role will require you to ensure the successful delivery of a variety of planned maintenance works on budget, on time and, in a safe manner and fully in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Managing contractors and direct operatives, ensuring planned works are completed on time and within budget whilst minimizing disruption to residents and the public.
- You will work closely with our supply chain to ensure delivery, prepare work programmes, weekly reporting, hold regular meetings with supply chain and client, and providing high quality technical expertise on electrical works.
- Other key priorities will include supporting, managing and maintaining the highest standards of health and safety.