Daniel Owen North are currently working with a National Main Contractor to recruit a freelance Site Manager for a 9 month contract just outside of Rotherham. The project is due to start in mid March and a Site Manager is required from inception through to completion. The project is a new build industrial unit with associated fit outs and internals, however this contractor has a strong pipeline of work so this contract could be extended after the initial project.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of programme
- Oversight of Health & Safety
- Management of Sub-Contractors
- Progress reports
- Management of Materials and Labour
You must have...
- First Aid
- Experience managing a new build shed/industrial unit
- Experience as a #1 on site on projects up to £4m
If you're currently looking for your next position, please apply to this vacancy with an updated CV and a consultant will be in touch in the meantime.