Daniel Owen North are currently recruiting for a Site Manager in Northumberland with retail & fuel/filling station experience, for a regional contractor across the North. The project is a new build retail unit along with a filling station and will run for 35 weeks from the end of July. It is imperative that you have experience working on the construction of filling stations previously.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Management of the build programme
- Management of all civils works and associated utilities
- Management of installation of the fuel pumps & tanks
- Site H&S
- Oversight of trades & subcontractors
- Client liaison
You must have...
- First Aid
- Experience on fuel/filling stations
If you have the relevant experience and will be available for the duration of this contract, please apply with an up to date CV today.