Daniel Owen North are currently working with a national housebuilder, looking to recruit a Site Manager for an upcoming development of 3 & 4 bedroom houses in Scarborough. The ideal candidate will have experience managing large scale housing developments as a #1 and will be driven to deliver a quality product.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage trades & sub-contractors on site
- Manage and run the build programme
- NHBC liaison
- Health and Safety
- Oversight of customer care
- Walk arounds with Contracts Manager and Directors
You must have...
- First Aid
- Valid in date CSCS
- Experience managing housing developments
The salary is dependant on experience but comes with a brilliant package including company car/car allowance, health care, pension and 25 days holiday. If you're looking for your next position in the North Yorkshire residential market, please apply with an up to date CV or call Tom at the Daniel Owen Leeds office.