Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager with Commercial Fit Out experience to lead a team of sub-contractors to undergo fit out projects in the Banking sector.
This is great opportunity for someone with Banking framework experience to join a Market Leader assisting with a nation-wide rollout of exciting Banking fit out projects. If you're a Site Manager with the relevant experience then you don't want to miss this!
- You will be managing the site, the day to day activities, keeping the programme on track, motivating the sub-contractors, taking the lead and assisting labour when necessary
- Produce daily and weekly reports for senior management
- Ensuring Health & Safety Standards at met
- Building relationships with the client, professional teams and the subcontractors
- Ensuring the construction process moves smoothly
- Minimising mistakes & costs where necessary
- Raise Purchase Orders for site materials, waste away etc on site
- Use specialist knowledge to assess interiors fit out options
- Must have previous Site Management experience
- Ideally come from a trade background
- CSCS (Black Card)
- First Aid Training
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Experience within commercial fit out is essential
- Working for a main contractor before would be advantageous
- Previous experience with Retail fit out or Banking framework
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile then feel free to get in touch.