We are currently looking to take on a Site Manager for a new project to start in January 2022.
This project will be carried out over a period of 26 weeks on an interior refurbishment of office units in the Centre of Manchester.
We are looking for somebody who has the ability to meet the below criteria:
- 8 years or more of experience in interior fit out to include projects of circa £2m or above.
- Experience in dealing mechanical and electrical installations, inclusive of power, data, AC, ventilation/ducting and plumbing.
- Good knowledge of joinery and bespoke installations
- Knowledge of building control requirements, i.e means of escape and fire ratings for walls and doors.
- Ability to do material take off's from drawings and site measures.
- SMSTS or CSCS manager
- First aid
- Can write own RAMS if required and ensure operatives adhere to them.
- Proficient is using emails and excel.
- Customer facing.
- Ability to bring sub-contractors to the table if required
- An ideal quality would be to have experience in acoustic rooms, cinemas or music studios.
- Able to work 10 hour days if required.
- Be able to create and sustain a suitable site set up that complies with H&S requirements.
- They will be expected to correspond with contractors and suppliers direct to coordinate works.
- They will also be expected to spot potential defects/snags and rectify as the works are being carried out.
For more information on this brilliant opportunity please contact Liam @ Daniel Owen Ltd on 01618869670 or submit your most up to date CV and a member of the time shall be in contact shortly.