Daniel Owen are currently working with a highly regarded regional contractor to recruit a Site Manager for an upcoming multi room scheme in Leeds City Centre. The ideal candidate will have experience in similar schemes, preferably PRS/Build to Rent, Hotels or Student Accommodation projects. The client will long at long term freelance (18 month project) or a permanent opportunity for the right candidate with relevant experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversight of H&S
- Working alongside the Project and Package Manager]
- Liaising with design teams & engineers
- Management of sub-contractors & trades
- Client liaison
- Attending sub-contract and progress meetings
You must have...
- First Aid
- UK Driving License
- Experience with PRS/Multi Room/Hotel experience
My client pay a healthy basic salary & package depending on experience or will pay freelance on a CIS or PAYE basis. If you're looking for a new opportunity on an exciting long term project in Leeds, please apply with an up to date CV or call Tom at the Daniel Owen Leeds office.