Job Title: Site Manager
Location: Watford, Alyesbury, Hatfield
Contract Type: Temporary (Full time)
Pay Rate: £55,000 - £60,000 a year
Daniel Owen is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of quality temporary and permanent workers to all roles in the Built Environment. Working with some of the UKs largest and most respected construction, maintenance and engineering companies.
You will be working for a nationwide residential house builder, who is known for delivering high quality homes established since 1971.
· As site lead you are also expected to be practical & hands on with the project.
· Ensure that the site team operate efficiently and to the highest quality standards.
· Monitor schedule & report any delays to the contract manager.
· Communicate with the contract manager to ensure that all materials and tools required are onsite in advance.
· Maintaining and promoting health and safety at all times.
· Be a key positive team player.
· Report any alterations of the scope of works to the project manager.
The Site Manager Role
- We value that health and safety on site is followed therefore you will need to be cautious of others working with you.
- You will liaise with your colleagues and complete the tasks required in order for the site to run smoothly.