Daniel Owen are currently working with a fantastic regional contractor to recruit a Site Manager for an upcoming scheme in Leeds. This contractor is highly regarded in their respective regions and work in the Multi Room, Education, Industrial and Commercial sectors. They have a strong pipeline of work secured for the next 3 years minimum in and around Leeds/Wakefield.
They are looking for an experienced Site Manager who has ran projects within the multi room sector, to start in the next 6 weeks on site.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working to build programme
- Management of sub contractors
- Management of in-house trades
- Support to the Project Manager
- Attending weekly sub contractor meetings
- Overseeing and working alongside package managers
You must have...
- First Aid
- Valid UK Driving License
- Experience in the multi room sector
The basic salary is negotiable but this comes with a healthy benefits package too, including Company Car/Allowance, Health care and other flexible benefits. If you're looking for a new opportunity with a highly regarded regional contractor, based out of their Yorkshire office, please apply with an up to date CV or contact Tom at Daniel Owen Leeds office.