Looking for a Site Manager to work within the Social Housing and Kitchen Refurbishment sector.
The client is a dynamic award winning property maintenance specialist.
This will be working in the Derby area Site Managing refurbishment and maintenance contracts within social housing/ tennanted properties on Kitchen and Bathroom replacement programmes.
With responsibility for the supervision of a number of site personnel including subcontractors. The Site Manager will ensure all site personnel carry out their designated tasks efficiently and effectively to enable the contract to be completed on time, with zero defects, within budget and with no risk to the Health & Safety of their operational team, the Client or the general public.
The successful candidate will have strong experience in Refurbishment and Maintenance contracts especially within Social Housing/Tenanted properties and have an expertise in Kitchen & Bathroom replacements.
- Must hold a current SMSTS.
- Essential to have minimum of 5 years experience of Site Management with refurbishment/refit and planned works.
- Experience working within Social Housing a distinct advantage
- Must be an enthusiastic self-starter with confident communications skills.
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office & Project
- Must be able to travel and hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
If you are interested please call Danielle @ Daniel Owen on 01922668140.