Daniel Owen are currently working with a house builder looking to recruit an experienced Site Manager for a new development just outside of Birmingham. The ideal site manager will come from a volume house building background. This will be a large scale development of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom plots that is due to run through until the end of 2023.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Day to Day management of site activities
- Management of build programmes
- Oversight of trades & sub-contractors
- NHBC Liaison
- Contracts Manager & Director site walk arounds
- Customer Home Demos (With Assistant Site Manager)
You must have...
- First Aid
- Experience with volume house building
- Valid UK Driving License