Project Manager for a market leading Fit Out firm based in the London area.
My client is offering a fantastic opportunity for the successful Project Manager to work on multiple projects working with blue chip clients. There is a career path paved your way to take up a Director position.
Project Manager Role Summary:
- This is a client facing role working on multiple projects ranging from £200k to £1m.
- Co-ordination of design and sub-contractor pricing.
- Preparation of detailed cost plans / budget guidance for client presentation and review.
- Full commercial aspects of projects.
- SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid at minimum.
The Project Manager role entails managing my clients Interior fit out projects from initial client meeting through the Contract stage.
This will include assisting with design development, estimating, technical evaluation, assembling documentation for tenders, contract agreement up to the point of hand over to the Contracts Manager who will undertake the build process thereafter.
If you feel you are the perfect Project Manager please send your CV and contact Daniel Owen-
Christopher Jumeau 02075931660