Site Manager required at a project for a Tier One Contractor. Our client is looking for experienced and fully qualified Site Manager to join a specialised Civils based project based in Dorset.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Temporary Works Coordinator Certificate is a must
- Fully qualified Civil Engineer
- 5+ years Civil experience
- An ability to work well within a high-pressured environment
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to motivate others
- Team working skills
- Good knowledge of building methods and regulations
Daily Responsibilities for successful Site Manager will include
- Cooperation with clients, architects, and subcontractors.
- Ongoing monitoring of schedules, costs, and quality as well as guaranteeing of schedule compliance.
- Inducting new workers onto the site
- liaising with the client, other construction professionals
- Selecting tools and materials
- Assessing and minimising risk
- Temporary Works Coordinator Certifiacte
- Background in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years Civils experience
- First Aid