Our client a Principle Contractor specialising in shopfitting, commercial and residential development are currently looking for a qualified site manager to join the busy team on a freelance basis.
The site manager is required to oversee a New Build school approx. £500k running for 22 weeks.
Working a long side the Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a demonstrated track record in various different types of construction projects
- Health & Safety focused
- Good Technical Ability
- CSCS Card
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Liam O'Leary on 0207 248 0000