Client: New Build Residential
Role: Site Manager
I am looking for a Site manager on behalf of one of my clients, a main contractor who specialise mainly in new build and refurbishment projects within the residential sector. The Site manager would be site based working on projects valuing anywhere up to £4million. My client is a leading contractor within the construction industry, their primary projects tends to be within the education sector. They have won many awards within the construction industry and have a great career profession plan, with clear goals as in what to do to get promoted.
The Site manager will be a multi-site supervisor who will ensure works are managed properly to ensure they meet terms of the contract in all aspects including the terms of programme, specification, quality control and health and safety.
The successful person will have;
- CSCS Black Card
- 5 years' experience as a number 1 Site manager on residential new build projects
- 5 years experience working within the education sector.
- Have the ability to be a number one site manager or projects up to and around £5million.
- Confidence to make decisions, be adaptable, be able to handle pressure and communal change.
- Will have the ability to independently assess a site/situation and present clear feedback and recommendations to the office team including implications for impact on time lines, need to move labour etc,
- Experience working on a project from start to finish
- Be a good communicator at all levels i.e. site labour, head office, factory, suppliers and client based site team etc.
- Be administratively strong, able to keep files up to date, take notes, keep notes, strong planning ability etc.
- Be able to present a professional image of the company and promote all aspects of the group offering.
My client is offering the following package;Please feel free to apply ONLY if you have all the relevant experience
- 45-55k based on relevant experience, package also negotiable
Please feel free to apply ONLY if you have all the relevant experience. For more information please call the office on 0207 248 0000 and speak to Lee for more information.