I am looking for a Site Manager on behalf of one of my clients, a main contractor who specialise mainly commercial fit outs. The Site Manager would be site based working on a project in Bath. My client is a respected contractor within the construction industry and the focus on commercial/leisure/hotel sectors.
The Site Manager will ensure works are managed properly to ensure they meet terms of the contract in all aspects including the terms of programme, specification, quality control and health and safety.
The successful person will have;
- CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid at Work
- Experience as a Site manager on fast track fit out projects
- Experience in ordering materials for site and liaising with the commercial team
- Confidence to make decisions, be adaptable, be able to handle pressure and communal change
- Will have the ability to independently assess a site/situation and present clear feedback and recommendations to the office team including implications for impact on time lines, need to move labour etc
- Experience working on a project from start to finish
- Be a good communicator at all levels i.e. site labour, head office, suppliers and client based site team
- Be able to present a professional image of the company and promote all aspects of the group offering
If you feel you this role would be a good fit then please apply by forwarding your CV to James Legg at or contact 01173700060