Site Manager required for a new exciting New Build project in West London for a Tier one contractor who specialise in residential build. Our client is looking for an experienced and hard working Site Manger with demolition and groundwork stage experience. The site is easily accessible by public transport.
This is a permanent role with working hours, 8am-5pm, Monday - Friday.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must have Groundwork Site Management expreirence
- Residential New Build experience
- Trades background or degree qualified
- An ability to work well within a high-pressured environment
- Teamworking skills
- Good knowledge of building methods and regulations
Daily Responsibilities for successful Site Manager will include
- Cooperation with clients, architects, and subcontractors.
- Ongoing monitoring of schedules, costs, and quality as well as guaranteeing of schedule compliance.
- Inducting new workers onto the site
- liaising with the client, other construction professionals
- Selecting tools and materials
- Assessing and minimising risk
- First Aid