My Client is currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager with High End Residential experience to lead a team of sub-contractors to undergo works.
The chosen Site Manager would have to have a keen eye for detail and worked on bespoke projects before. If you are a Site Manager with planning experience then this would be advantageous.
- You will be managing the site, the day to day activities, keeping the programme on track, motivating the sub-contractors, taking the lead and assisting labour when necessary
- Produce daily and weekly reports for senior management
- Ensuring Health & Safety Standards at met
- Building relationships with the client, professional teams and the subcontractors
- Ensuring the construction process moves smoothly
- Minimising mistakes & costs where necessary
- Raise Purchase Orders for site materials, waste away etc on site
- Use specialist knowledge to assess interiors fit out options
- Must have previous Site Management experience
- Worked on High End Residential projects
- Planning Experience
- Ideally come from a trade background
- Working for a main contractor before would be advantageous
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile then feel free to get in touch.