Sector: Hospital Refurbishment
Contract Type: Temp (12 weeks)
We have an outstanding opportunity on a project in Luton for a company who are currently looking for an experienced and driven Site Manager with a strong fit out the background to manage, oversee and deliver their hospital refurbishment project.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for overseeing the day to day / weekly construction process of throughout their project life-cycle while working with the Contract and Project Management Team to ensure the successful delivery of the project on time and within budget. The scope of works consists of a full strip out of existing Hosptial rooms with small demo works; with full fit out This is a great opportunity and an exciting phase of work to be involved in.
- Ongoing monitoring of schedules, costs, and quality as well as guaranteeing of schedule compliance.
- Inducting new workers onto the site
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals
- Assessing and minimising risk
- Ensuring the project is kept to its programme and budget
- Turning hand to tools if needed
- Fit-out/Refurbishment Experience
- Carpentry background