Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Mixed Use Developer
Salary: £50k-£60k & Performance Bonus
My client is a principal main contractor who specialise in both mixed-use RC-Frame developments as well as Fit out and Refurbishment schemes across London and the Southern counties. My client currently has an opening for an experienced and professional Senior Site Manager to join the team and lead the way in delivering their multi-million-pound RC Frame, new build mix-use development schemes planned for the new year in London.
My client is offering an exceptional opportunity to join and lead an award-winning construction team as well as, the chance to deliver some of the futures interesting mix use, residential and commercial development schemes planned for 2020. The role will be entirely site based on their projects in Croydon, Wembley and East London.
- Ability to oversee and manage on site labour and trades
- Overseeing project schedule and budgets
- Creating benchmarks for project progress and construction team
- Managing the site budget and liaising with Project Manager and commercial team
- Maintaining healthy relationships with key stakeholders such as client, investors,
- Update the client with project schedule and budget
- Be able to deliver site inductions
- Maintain high health and safety standards (Risk Assessments and Method Statements)
- Deliver tool box talks
- Ability to read and implement drawings
- Experience with RC Frame
- Ability to deal with day to day issues that may occur on site
- Strong amount of experience as a Site Manager
- NVQ Level 6 and Black CSCS
- First Aid
This role is offering a second to none opportunity for the right person to hit the ground running and develop their career in Site Management, and into Project Management in the future, while establishing themselves within a high-growth residential and commercial developer that is known for excellence across London and Southern Counties.
If you feel your previous experience would suit the role and you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply directly or contact Ollie Brittain on 020 7248 0000 to discuss the role in more detail.
Tags: Site Manager, Mixed Use developer, RC frame, residential new build