Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Roofing Specialist
Location: Central London
Salary: £45k-£55k + Package
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Site Manager at a multi-disciplinary contractor based in Central London who currently has an opening for an experienced Site Manager to work within the companies roofing sector to work alongside some of the industries most established main contractors and developers.
My client is offering a competitive salary, along with great scope for progression within an industry known, multi-disciplinary contractor in delivering some of the sectors stand out projects planned for 2020 in Central London and the home counties.
What the job involves:
- Leading the planning and implementation of projects
- Chair Client and progress meetings
- Planning and scheduling project timelines
- Coordinating project staff
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Managing project administration, including all documentation
- Meeting budgetary objectives
- Reporting regularly to senior management
- Managing client relationships
- Tracking project performance
- Project evaluations and results measurement
- Black CSCS
- First Aid Certificate
- Great Commercial Awareness
- A strong amount of roofing and cladding experience
- BSc degree or trades background
This role is offering the opportunity for the right person to progress and excel in their Site Management career and establish themselves, delivering projects for a contractor known for excellence across all of their business sectors.
If you feel your previous experience would suit the role and you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply directly or contact oliver.brittain@danielowen to discuss the role in more detail.
Tags: Site Manager, Senior Site Manager, Roofing Site Manager, Roofing and Cladding