My client a family run business who offer you a complete range of commercial refurbishment and construction services are currently looking for a Site Manager to join there busy company. They are ideally looking for someone from the same company background due to them looking for someone to hit the ground running.
They are based in Dagenham with Projects based all over Essex and London. They are currently hiring for a school refurbishment project and keen to get a Site Manager with previous experience in School refurbishment.
SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid is a must with a DBS being a bonus due to the nature of works.
You will be reporting to the Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Liam O'Leary on 0207 248 0000.