Job Type - Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Industry - Maintenance
Location - South East London
Salary - £44,000 - £45,000 inc package
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a large property services maintenance company. Our client is looking for an experienced site manager to join their team based in South East London.
This role will involve you running 2 large contracts within social housing on all planned fworks ranging from ; Kitchens ans Bathrooms, Externals, Internals and Cyclical Decks.
This is a permanent position and a driving licence is required.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Manager will include:
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- The role will require you to ensure the successful delivery of a variety of planned maintenance works on budget, on time and, in a safe manner and fully in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Managing contractors and direct operatives, ensuring planned works are completed on time and within budget whilst minimising disruption to residents and the public.
- You will work closely with our supply chain to ensure delivery, prepare work programmes, weekly reporting, hold regular meetings with supply chain and client, and providing high quality technical expertise on electrical works.
- Other key priorities will include supporting, managing and maintaining the highest standards of health and safety.
Requirements for the role:
- First Aid
- Asbestos Awareness
- Health and Safety
Our client is offering a permanent position within a well-established local authority