Mass testing and tracing the UK's population is key strategic cornerstone to stopping the spread of Covid-19, helping to save lives, reinvigorate the economy and enable the UK population to return to normal life. To support mass testing, NHS Test & Trace is mobilising a number of community testing sites for asymptomatic individuals. NHS Test & Trace are looking for dedicated individuals with great customer service skills and a commitment to helping fight Covid-19 to join its team in a number of critical roles at these sites.
The Site Operative is a customer-facing role responsible for supporting the customer through the end-to-end testing experience and supporting wider site operations. Working across a number of positions, key activities include managing social distancing through orderly queuing, supporting customers through registration, providing verbal guidance on the testing process and regular cleaning of the site.
Ensures social distancing is maintained in subject queuing areas and identifies and asks symptomatic subjects to leave the site
* Greets customers at arrival, asking them to sanitise hands and ensures the subject is eligible for testing
* Directs subject to available testing stations and then the following completion of swabbing
* Provide verbal instruction on how to complete self-swabbing
* Deals with customer queries, and supports customers with accessibility requirements as appropriate
* Supports general site set up and maintenance, including supplies management and regular cleaning of testing stations throughout the day