Daniel Owen are currently working with a National Developer looking for a freelance site manager to oversee a finishing package on a high end new build project in central Bristol.
It will be your duty to assist in the management of the development of the site through to completion, ensuring that Programme, Quality and Cost targets are achieved in accordance with the build programme, through the effective management of the site team and subcontractors.
The ideal candidate will have finishing experience with a main contractor on high end developments and have the drive and ambition to push on sub-contractors in a high intensity environment.
Daily responsibilities of an Site Manager will include:
- Managing several finishing sub-contractors on site
- Managing both internal and external construction works on site
- Management of work program
- Customer Care
Requirements of a Site Manager will include:
- SMSTS/First aid/CSCS Card
- Experience of finishing on large, high value developments
- Main contractor experience
- Refurbishment experience
For more information or to apply please contact Harry @ Daniel Owen on 01173700060