I am working with a well established contractor to help appoint several Site Supervisors in the Newcastle area on their refurbishment projects within the healthcare and leisure sector.
They are looking for experienced individuals to join their team on an ongoing framework contract starting on 2nd August. Ideally, candidates will have a demonstrable experience within the healthcare/hospital environment but not essential subject to excellent experience elsewhere.
Candidates must hold their SSSTS, First Aid and full UK driving licence. My client has also noted that candidates should be willing to travel a 50 mile radius around their local area. A van and fuel card will be provided.
Day to day duties can be seen as follows but are not limited to:
- Ensure the supervised site activities comply with H&S regulations, legislation and all staff follow H&S policies and procedures through effective training, risk assessments and audits, record keeping, etc.
- Monitor and identify H&S issues, resolve issues within the supervised team(s), and escalate any other safety matters accordingly in a timely manner
- Ensure quality delivery of works though daily/weekly auditing and supervision; resolve issues and escalate any other matters accordingly in a timely manner
- Provide regular and timely feedback on the progress of works against targets to relevant operational, helpdesk and commercial teams
- Monitor day to day customer relations and take reasonable steps to prevent issues from occurring
- Provide information on site activities to support Contracts Manager in progress meetings with clients and customers; prepare regular performance reports when required
- Assist Contracts Manager in managing staff in line with policies and procedures, such as recruitment, training, capability, disciplinary, talent development and succession; escalate issues accordingly and contribute to performance reviews
- Escalate training and development needs.
If you are interested, please ensure you would have availability to start on 2nd August. Please apply within or call Abby on 07711556949 / 0191 814 1360.