I am currently looking for an experienced site supervisor to work for our recognised client working on a permanent basis on a site in Bristol.
Our client is established within the hospitality sector and work nationwide managing facilities across several recognised companies.
Please see additional details below.
Role: Site Supervisor
Location: Working on a site based in Bristol
Hourly rate: £15-£17ph
Start date: ASAP
Benefits: Van and Fuel Card, Overtime available, pension and bonus scheme
- Ensure the supervised site activities comply with H&S regulations, legislation and all staff follow H&S policies and procedures through effective training, risk assessments and audits, record keeping, etc.
- Monitor and identify H&S issues, resolve issues within the supervised team(s), and escalate any other safety matters accordingly in a timely manner.
- Ensure quality delivery of works though daily/weekly auditing and supervision; resolve issues and escalate any other matters accordingly in a timely manner.
- Provide regular and timely feedback on the progress of works against targets to relevant operational, helpdesk and commercial teams.
- Monitor day to day customer relations and take reasonable steps to prevent issues from occurring.
- Provide information on site activities to support Contracts Manager in progress meetings with clients and customers; prepare regular performance reports when required.
- Assist Contracts Manager in managing staff in line with policies and procedures, such as recruitment, training, capability, disciplinary, talent development and succession; escalate issues accordingly and contribute to performance reviews.
- Escalate training and development needs.
- Good knowledge of trade products and solutions.
- Good Quality and compliance standards.
- SMSTS qualified.
- HSE Three Day First Aid at Work certificate.
- Basic IT skills, proficient in the use of emails. MS Office etc.
- Previous experience of within a Healthcare/Hospital environment preferred but not essential subject to experience.
- Must hold a Full UK Driving license, suitable candidate must be flexible in hours of work (as may be required to work weekends as and when required).
- Able to work towards tight deadlines within compromising work.
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills, ability to problem solve and demonstrate initiative.