My client a large Social Housing main contractor who specialise in reactive maintenance and planned works who are currently seeking an experienced site supervisor to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
The chosen Site Supervisor will have to have experience within Social Housing and planned works whilst also having a good amount of experience within a Site Supervisor role previously.
- Plan and supervise the day-to-day activities at site level.
- Ensure that work is carried out in a safe manner in compliance with all Health & safety legislation.
- Dealing with issues on site when they arise
- Pre/post inspections
- Dealing with Clients
- Dealing with sub contractors
- Conduct responsive repairs and planned maintenance across various sites
- SMSTS OR SSSTS
- CSCS card
- Site Supervisor experience
- Social housing experience
- UK Driving licence is essential
- Planned Works Experience Essential
M: 07801960181 T: 0207 593 1660