Job Type - Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Industry - Maintenance
Location - Essex
Salary - £30,000 + package
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a large property services maintenance company. Our client is looking for an experienced supervisor to join their team based in Essex.
You will be required to cover works across North, North West and West London.
This is a permanent position and a driving licence is required.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Supervisor will include:
- Supervising all operations of the day to day repairs service making sure maximum productivity is achieved
- Identifying discrepancies and taking appropriate actions, reporting back to management when this occurs
- Site visits to undertake inspections of works and/or liaise with trade operatives, tenants, contractors or statutory bodies to resolve any issues and ensure high satisfaction is achieved
- Mange all aspects of the job and service you are responsible for to ensure that agreed outcomes are met and delivered within the set time frame to expected standards
- Work alongside other teams understanding the different roles and responsibilities in each team working effectively with everyone.
- Setting and monitoring all KPI's and analysing data
- Client focused arranging meetings making sure all clients requirements are met.