Daniel Owen Recruitment
Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking slinger/signaller to join a project based in London. The work involved will be Civil Engineering based and assisting a crane on site and will be accessible by public transport, though does also have parking if required. The contract is ongoing, with working hours being 10 hours per day, Monday-Friday, with the option to work overtime at the weekends.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Keeping watch over the machine
- Carrying out basic equipment checks
- Assisting and carrying out directions from site manager.
Requirements for the role
- A valid CPCS card
- The ability to guide and signal machines at a high standard
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen
- Own tools NOT required
- Fit to work Medical.
If you feel you would be well suited to this role, please get in touch through my Mobile 07525225181 or Email on .