Job Type: Temp
Start date: 09/07/2018
Industry: Building & Construction
Salary: GBP 15.00 - GBP 16.00 per hour.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking Carpenters to join a project based in St. Albans. The site is right next to the Town and is accessible by public transport, though does also have parking if required. The contract will be ongoing as the project is expected to last anywhere between 3-5 years. Working hours being 7.30am-4.30pm, Monday-Friday, with the option to work overtime at the weekends.
Daily Duties Include
- Initially boxing in and doing damage protection (mainly ply) on prestigious property
- Starting from the roof and working down
- Project will involve renovation and repair work as it moves along.
- Working with the painters to repair box sashes where/if required
- General 1st and 2nd fix
Requirements for the role
- The ability to carry out work to a high standard on schedule
- Professional approach both in manner and workmanship
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen
Benefits: Our client has a range of fantastic benefits to offer, including off-street parking and paid time and a half overtime available at the weekends. If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information.