I am currently looking for an experienced Store Person to work for our recognised client working on a permanent basis on a site in Northmapton.
Our client is established within the hospitality sector and work nationwide managing facilities across several recognised companies.
Please see additional details below.
Role: Store Person
Location: Working on a site based in Northmapton.
Hourly rate: £11.91ph
Start date: ASAP
Benefits: Pension and bonus scheme
- To ensure the stock levels of the store are kept to a level as agreed with the Site management.
- Prompt turnaround of incoming deliveries.
- Clean and tidy yard to include perimeter checks as necessary.
- Checks incoming goods against purchase orders.
- Assign materials to the correct yard/container location.
- Record all materials leaving the yard/containers.
- Unload and load incoming and outgoing vehicles.
- Maintain the yard stock.
- Willing to perform any duties as may be deemed necessary or as may be required by the Company.
- Operating forklift truck.
- Carry out daily FLT checks.
- Ensure accidents are kept to a minimum and if in an accident report the accident as soon as possible and in compliance with the Company's accident reporting procedure.
- Follow and enforce company health and safety procedures.
- Good communication skills
- Forklift License (Desirable), Driving Licence essential
- Experience of working in a similar role
- A knowledge of good practice relating to Health and Safety Regulations
- Methodical and organised and able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions
- Excellent organisational skills
- Sufficient physical strength and agility to perform work required
- Telehandler ticket preferred but not necessary.
If you are intersted in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or