STREETWORKS OPERATIVES (NRSWA)
- NRSWA ticket required
- Must have groundworks experience
- Location: Maidenhead
- Long term position
Our client is looking for experienced Groundworkers with Streetworks ticket to join a project based in Maidenhead
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Slabbing, Kerbing and Flagging (laying kerbs and flag stones).
- Streetworks, tarmac laying etc
- Assisting and carrying out directions from site manager.
Requirements for the role
- The ability to perform high quality work
- Own tools required
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard HAT
- A valid NRSWA and CSCS card
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply with your CV or call Aaron Lowther 01189521053 for more information.