Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for an experienced Sub Agent to lead and control a section of the construction works.
The chosen candidate will manage a team of Section Engineers & Site Engineers within same discipline.
- Make sure Site Engineers have their tools, information and one to one training if required
- Attend morning meetings/briefings with subcontractors and ensure everyone is doing the appropriate job
- Attend relevant meetings like SIC meetings and planning sessions
- Update BIM plan and monitor its quality
- Review all technical drawings and ensuring all plans are being adhered to
- Plan the site engineers schedule
- Plan and produce permits to dig
- Ordering materials
- Ensure a relentless focus on Zero Harm
- Motivate team and manage performance
- Driving Licence
- CSCS Card
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- Strong knowledge of construction process in at least one or more of the following: Earthworks/Drainage, pavement, Comms, Structures or roadworks
- IOSH Managing underground services
- Concrete Foundations
- External Works
- Professional accreditation is desirable
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile then feel free to get in touch.