I am currently seeking a Airport / Civils Sub Agent for a position within a well established UK Contractor for a project based in Gatwick.
The position is a permanent role and the contractor has a steady flow of work over there so there will be long term opportunities for the right candidate.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following
- Write Method Statement, ITP, Risk Assessment
- Management of Site Engineer & Section Engineers
- Management of work on site ensuring H&S standards are meet and work is delivered
The Ideal candidate would have as follows:
- Previous experience working as a Site Agent ideally on an airport project before.
- BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Engineering
- CSCS Card
- Couple of references
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV or for a confidential discussion, please contact Liam O'Leary on 0207 248 0000