Supervisor - Social Housing - Repairs & Maintenance
My client is one of the fastest growing maintenance and repairs contractors in the sector with a real aggressive growth plan for the next 5 years.
The role is based out of Brighton with a contract across the South Coast.
They are looking for a Supervisor to come on board and manage a newly won £Multi-Million Reactive Maintenance contracts. Working closely with operatives and sub-contractors, you will managing day to day repairs on 5500 properties.
- Supervision of the contract ensuring that all operatives are working efficiently and
- Ensuring that suppliers/subcontractor works are carried out in accordance with the work
sheets given and in a timely manner meeting all contract KPI targets
- Liaising with the customers and dealing with any queries or issues which may arise
- Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high quality standard
- Ensure all client's expectations are achieved
- Ensure that paperwork and reports are fully completed and submitted in-line with the Company
- Driving from site to site as part of the daily duties
- Be jointly responsible for ensuring the work place is tidy and safe
- To complete time sheets and work sheets and reports as required
- Attend inspections where necessary
- Maintenance / construction industry knowledge
- Using SOR codes
- IT Literate
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile then feel free to get in touch.
Supervisor - Social Housing - Repairs & Maintenance - £35k+ Package