Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a well-known housing association based in Hertfordshire area who are looking for a Surveyor to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced Surveyor who is experienced in maintenance and repair projects and experience working within a varied housing stock.
- To manage all repairs, damp and mould surveying duties within the housing stock and carry out any technical inspections or investigations as required in relation to the delivery of the repairs service and identify and manage customer repair.
- Previous experience working in the housing/local authority sector.
- To provide summary reports where required of all on-going managed cases, disrepair and void works, and technical de-canted properties outlining levels of performance of the contractors and performance manage contractors delivering repairs to ensure strict time-lines of completions are adhered to.
- To undertake technical inspections of the homes including all leased properties to distinguish reactive repairs in line with the companies Policy's.
- Commercial Awareness within Reactive Maintenance, disrepair, voids and major works.
- Firm Understanding of Schedule of Rates for Building Works and repairs surveying background would be desirable.
- To liaise, monitor, progress all repairs to the home's regeneration stock through its DLO and partnering contractors.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Proven track record for being Reliable and punctual
- Building services/construction industry knowledge
- Project Management experience
- Significant technical knowledge
- Experience in, maintenance surveying, procurement, contract management and recording essential information
- IT and Excel Literate
- HNC or equivalent surveying qualification required.
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.