Working to the Leasehold Services Manager to help devise and implement new ways of working utilising the company's software capabilities as fully as possible. Provide training documentation for future reference together with delivering training to all relevant teams and staff following implementation. Monitor and review success of the new systems and revise/update as needed.
- Undertake a detailed analysis of the working practices for the designated area of operation to understand the process to be revised and embedded into specially designed work flows.
- Leading and/or directly designing new systems make sure all systems which are to be reviewed, updated and implemented as work flows are picked up and dealt with. Work with all relevant teams to make sure the solution to be delivered is done so in a timely way in accordance with the plan to be drafted and agreed.
- Engaging and working with leaseholders and other resident groups and panels make sure their suggestions and observations are accommodated as far as reasonably possible.
- Effective communications skills, both oral and written. (E)
- Effective IT skills including MIS,work flow design. (E)
- Ability to understand and translate work processes into effective work flows. (E)
- Good project management skills (E)
- Good influencing and persuading skills (D)