JOB TITLE: Taper and Jointer
INDUSTRY: Building and Construction
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY BAND: £15.00- £17.00 per hour
JOB DESCRIPTION: Taper and Jointer required in Sherborne. Our client is looking for an experienced and hardworking Taper and Jointer to join a project based in Sherborne. The site is within the town and is accessible by public transport, though does also have on street parking nearby. The contract is for 5 week, with working hours being 7.30am-5.00pm, Monday-Friday, with the option to work overtime at the weekends.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Spread sealing compound between boards/panels and over cracks, holes, nail heads, or screw heads, using trowels, broad knives, or spatulas.
- Apply sealants or other protective coatings
- Preparing painting surfaces by filling internal board joints
- Communicating progress with management
Key Skills & Qualifications
- A valid CSCS card
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen
- Own tools required
Keyword tags: Building and Construction, Trades and Labour, Taper and Jointer. Building and Construction