Taper and Jointer required. Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking Taper and Jointer to join a project based in Reading.
Taper and Jointer responsibilities include:
- Spread sealing compound between boards or panels or over cracks, holes, nail heads, or screw heads, using trowels, broad knives, or spatulas.
- Apply sealants or other protective coatings
- Apply the material to fill gaps in the surface
- Preparing painting surfaces by filling internal board joints
- Communicating with management to ensure they're getting the look they're hoping for
Requirements for the role:
- A valid CSCS card
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Workmates & Daniel Owen
- Own tools require
The site is within the town and is accessible by public transport, though does also have parking if required with working hours being 8am-6pm, Monday-Friday, with the option to work overtime at the weekends. If interested please call Gregg from Daniel Owen on 01189505011.
TAGS: CSCS/CSCS TAPER AND JOINTER/TAPER AND JOINTER/CONSTRUCTION OPERATIVES/CONSTRUCTION SITES/SITE WORK/ PPE/ DANIEL OWEN/ READING