Taper and Jointers required immeditely for a long term project in Winchester. Duties to include all aspects of tape jointing and plastering, e.g skimming, bonding.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Vast experience in plastering jobs
- Experince in covering and reinforcing the seams between sheets of plasterboard on a wall or ceiling.
- Great ability in reading and interpreting architect drawings, blueprints and other forms of instructions
- Able to use various tools of the plastering industry safely and expertly
Requirments for the role:
- A valid CSCS card
- Provide full copies of RTW documents
- H&S conscious
- 2 check-able working references
- Own PPE and tools
Requirement: security clearance, if you have not been cleared to work on MOD site before we can provide forms to complete. Clearance process takes 2-3 weeks to clear.
TAGS: Taper and Jointer, Plasterer, Taper Jointer, Winchester, Hampshire, CSCS, Tape Jointing, Skimming